Celebrate your birthday together with Bo!
Enjoy your dinner together with Bo!
Get a good night rest with Bo!
Learn how to count together with Bo!
Bo is created in 2002 by Esther Naalden, writer, illustrator and mother of two young children. Her passion is creating unique creations from the motto “less is more” and the use of bright colors. From the beginning, its target babies and toddlers, which she also uses her study Pedagogy.
Her first creations were paintings and birth in 2003 was her first picture book released in the Bo the Giraffe series. Today there are twenty Bo the Giraffe picture books, 10 Bo the Giraffe Apps and first Jannie Teacher and Jop App of her hand on the market.
- Offer children from 0-6 years opportunities to incrementally doing an activity from their life experience.
- The daily activities may consern acitvities like to go to bed, as well as ad hoc activities such as a hospital visit.
- The activities are always divided in subsequent steps.
- Bo the Giraffe and his friends are always playmates of the children in carrying out the activities.
- All this is displayed on a colorful, unique and clear manner.